Friday, December 15, 2017

Vote for Reader's Choice 2017

Hello, valued readers!

It's been two years since I've run a reader's choice poll for GOTY time, but this year I wanted to start it up again.

If you'll look to your right, you'll notice a poll for what you believe GOTY is. You can select multiple results if you can't quite make up your mind.

The poll closes at the end of the day 12/31/2017, the very last minute of the year. Once the poll closes, I'll tally up the scores and declare the Reader's Choice GOTY in the end-of-year lists when they come out. I've been working on the lists for a while now, so it'll probably be soon after the polls close.

GOTY time is right around the corner, and I hope you're looking forward to the top 10 as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Think I'm full of it?