Monday, July 29, 2013

A Few Thank You's

So, the formatting and editing is almost done, and with that in mind I wanted to go ahead and thank the people who need thanking.
First off I'd like to thank all of my friends who have encouraged me to continue reviewing and who have told me that they trust my opinions, because without them I wouldn't have thought to start this blog.
And I'd also like to thank my younger brother, the photoshop whiz and the guy responsible for making the masterpiece and failure seals that you'll see on some reviews, because he kept on going with that assignment no matter what obstacles of background color or of my own preferences got in the way, he didn't even remotely have to, but he did.

Without these people, The Right Trigger would not be possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you
    if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and
    look forward to new posts.

    my webpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      It is kinda crazy that you ask that, because I literally just got one about an hour ago!
      I would be honored.
      You can find me by searching for TheRightTrigger, or Reagan Wilkins.

      Delete

Thoughts? Questions? Think I'm full of it?